**PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT DELIVERIES OR SHIPMENTS FROM ANY DESIGNER OR CLIENT THAT DOES NOT HAVE AN OPEN RECEIVING ACCOUNT WITH US. ANY SHIPMENTS THAT ARE NOT SIDEMARKED WITH AN OPEN ACCOUNT NAME WILL BE REFUSED.**
RECEIVING & DELIVERY SERVICES
THE DESIGNER PROGRAM
- WAREHOUSES / STORAGE: All clients/projects will be serviced through one of our state-of-the-art storage facility in South San Francisco, . The office and warehouse are exclusively Shamrock property, not shared with any other business. It is fully staffed from 7:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday, and 8:00am to 12:00pm on Saturdays. A unit or units, sized to suit your project best, are available to rent on a weekly or monthly basis.
- RECEIVING: When each shipment is received, we will inspect all boxes and furniture items for damage. Each item will be photographed. If any damage is found, we will document and photograph it. If there is any doubt on our part, we will ask that you come inspect the piece as soon as possible.
- INSPECTIONS: A full inspection can be scheduled; we just need notice to reserve the labor. We will have a crew unwrap and stage for inspection, then carefully re-wrap and put everything away when the inspection is complete. If requested, we can have furniture assembled.
- FURNITURE ASSEMBLY: Furniture that needs to be assembled per your request, either in our warehouse or at the installation site, will be done so by an experienced crew member(s).
- WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: Our White-Glove delivery service means that all deliveries will be conducted by our full-time uniformed employees. Each item will be handled carefully, delivered to the designated room, unwrapped, and all wrapping/packaging removed.
- DAMAGES / REPAIRS / REFINISHING: We are hopeful that the steps we take to inspect the items prior to delivery will eliminate discovering damages on the installation day, but if damages do occur on that day, they will be dealt with promptly. We offer in-house repair and refinishing services by an experienced craftsman. If the damage cannot be addressed in-house, or we do not have the equipment to do it to the expected high standard, we have a list of companies that we work with and trust. If for any reason you would rather have your own contact complete the repair, we can deliver the item to their workshop. There is also space available in our warehouse for on-site repair.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE / SCHEDULING: We have a dedicated Design Services Coordinator, that has office hours at both our warehouse locations. We also have full-time warehouse managers at each location trained in receiving and delivery for interior design projects.
Please contact us any time to schedule a visit to our offices and warehouses. One of us would be happy to give you a tour.